Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Content Archives
Below is default theme settings we set to looks archive like demo.
- Full Width: Enabled
- Grid: 3
- Show Post Content: No
- Select content or excerpt to display on archive
- Set Content Limit if Entry content selected to show
- Display Featured Image: Yes
- Featured Image Size: genesis-featured-portrait(268×396)
To know more about Regenerate Thumbnails check Regenerate Thumbnails article
- Show Post Info: NO
Post Info include author name, date and comments we are not showing right now
- Show Post Meta: Yes
Post Meta may include Post Categories and Post Tags. We are showing here category icons if categories of post have image set with shortcode on post meta text.
- Image Position: Above Title
- Meta Position: Above Title (default position for post meta is after title and content)
- Post Info Text: None
bycan be set.
- Post Meta Text
[categories_listing icons='true' iconsonly='true' postid='%postid%']
- Read More Text: “Continue Reading” If content with limit or excerpt showing.
Archive Top Section
Appearance > Customize > Widgets > Before Archive Widgets
- Search Widget
- Custom Html Widget with Shortcode to show archive menu or any other name by name or slug.
menu: Menu Name or Menu Slug
Html output of Menu – Button color from Appearance > Customize > Colors apply to menus
You will see a live view of your changes in the Customizer Preview Pane. Change these values to suit your needs, and be sure to hit “Publish” when you are ready.