Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Singular Content
This is all default genesis settings now we just updated post before content and after content text to make is looks like demo
- Enable Full Width. Default: Enabled.
This setting is to make all posts full width without considering default site layout or single posts layout(Genesis Layout).
- Enable Next Previous on Single Post. Default: Enabled
- Enable Author Box Globally. Default: Enabled
- Enable Featured Images to show on posts and pages and by default enabled on Posts.
- Entry Meta(above content)
[categories_listing post_id='%postid%' icons='true' iconsonly='true']
6. Entry Meta(after content) '['post_categories before="" sep=" "']'
7. Post Info Position (Entry Meta before content). Default: No Change(After Title)
8. Post Meta Position (Entry Meta after content). Default: Before Title
You will see a live view of your changes in the Customizer Preview Pane. Change these values to suit your needs, and be sure to hit “Publish” when you are ready.
If you do not like the changes you have made, each color has a “Default” button you can click to restore its default value.